Dog & Cat Boarding in Fleming Island, FL
Your dog or cat doesn’t just share a home with you.
They are family. And when you need them to spend the night somewhere else, it’s important that you can trust that they’ll be pampered, safe, and loved. We set out to build a better boarding experience for dogs and cats. Separate areas for large and small dogs. Indoor/Outdoor runs. Frequent walks. Spacious rooms for cats with large windows, climbing shelves, a cat tree and toys… this truly is a home away from home for your pet. Because nothing less will do.
Pet Boarding at Plantation Animal Hospital
Your pet’s comfort and well-being are our top priorities.
Our dedicated staff uses their knowledge of animal care to keep your pet healthy and happy during their stay.
We offer separate boarding facilities for cats and dogs so our feline friends can have a little peace and quiet during their stay.
About Our Pet Boarding Facilities
We take great pride in maintaining a clean and comfortable facility for your pet.
Our boarding area is temperature-controlled and spacious, and your pet receives frequent care and attention from our friendly, compassionate staff.
Should any medical problems arise during your pet’s stay, you can have peace of mind that our veterinarians will make sure they are treated appropriately.
Pet Boarding Prices
- Boarding dog $44.00/night
- Play park while boarding $13.50/day
- Medication fee per day $3.85/day
- Boarding diabetic pet $76.60/night
- Boarding cat $30.00/night
- Play time for cat while boarding $8.00/day
- Daycare/playpark $26.50
Dog & Cat Boarding Requirements
All boarding guests must be up-to-date on vaccinations. If your pet requires any vaccinations before staying with us, we are happy to provide the vaccines for an additional fee.
We require dogs to be up-to-date on:
- Canine Distemper/Parvovirus
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
We require cats to be up-to-date on:
- Feline Distemper
Reservations are preferred, especially during holidays, but we can generally accommodate last-minute or emergency boarding needs.
Our boarding facility is open for drop-off and pick-up whenever the office is open.
Why Board Your Pet at a Veterinary Practice?
- Medications are administered by trained veterinary staff.
- If there is an emergency or your pet needs immediate medical care, our veterinarians and medical team are onsite for a quick response.
- If your pet requires updated vaccinations before boarding, we can take care of those before your pet's scheduled boarding date. If possible, please allow two weeks between vaccination and boarding.
- We offer veterinary exams or other medical services needed during your pet’s stay.
We welcome your questions about our boarding facilities and policies and are eager to discuss how we can make your pet’s stay as positive as possible.
Let us answer all your questions and put your concerns to rest. Call today to learn about our accommodations and boarding policies or to schedule your pet’s stay.